Tuesday, August 17, 2010

The New Games

Hey Everyone,

Here is the game I've been working on :



Info at Insomniac Games


As well as what our NC studio has been working on.



Info at Insomniac Games





Everyone at Insomniac has been working very hard on both projects. We're very excited to share with everyone. It's been fun working on Resistance as it has a completely different style and demands then the previous project. It has really helped me grow as an artist and a game developer, as well as some teamwork lessons mixed in. I am really happy with how things are moving forward with the project. Kudos again to everyone at both studios as both projects are coming along nicely!

Have a good day!

2 comments:

Claire said...

What! That trailer was awesome!!! I don't usually play video games, but I might have to play that one just to check it out. Congrats!

Ben Greene said...

Totally rad! Congrats on the announcement. I can't wait to see some of the work you've done for it!